There is no secret that professional footballers are among the highest earners in the world. Some make millions every week and that is why they are never shy when the flex their muscles (or cars).
Footballer and their machines
Over the years, there have been so many players who make it to the top 15 in terms of price of their cars and a few of them have been quite consistent, namely David Beckham and Christiano Rolando. But in the latest ranking, Ronaldo takes up 4 out of the top 5 and that is no surprise as he is no stranger to extravagant machines!
Most of the big names are on this list but there are some who are quite unknown as well. While those who are known for their extravagant lifestyles have a few in this list, be sure to know that this list changes quite frequently as well.
Here then is the role of honor, their machines, and their estimated prices.
- Lionel Messi – It seems that the Argentinian competes with Ronaldo on all fronts. His car is the most expensive having been bought at an auction for an estimated US36 million, the Ferrari 335 S Spider Scaglietti 1957
- Christiano Ronaldo – His Ferrari LaFerrari is said to be worth US3.2 million
- Christiano Ronaldo – Most expensive is the Bugatti Chiron at US2.85 million
- Christiano Ronaldo – Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse at US2.5 million
- Christiano Ronaldo – Bugatti La Voiture Noire at US18.1 million. 4 out of the top 5 and 3 are his Bugattis. That speaks a lot about him, don’t it?
- John Terry – Former England captain’s Ferrari 275 GTB is worth US2.1 million
- Zlatan Ibrahimovich – Owns a US1.9 million Ferrari 499 Monza
- Lionel Messi – US 1.82 million Pagani Zonda
- Pierre-Emerick Aubemeyang – Drives a US1.7 million Lamborghini Aventador
- Samuel Eto’o – Owns a US1.7 million Aston Martin One-77
- George Boyd – Owns a Mercedes 300 SL that cost US990,000
- Zlatan Ibrahimovich – His Porsche 918 Sypder is at this rank for its USD980,000 price tag
- David Beckham – Always known for his association with Rolls Royce, his Ghost is reportedly worth US547,000.
- Mario Ballotelli – His Ferrari F12 Berlinetta is priced at US365,000
- Daniel Sturridge – Drives a US330,000 Rolls Royce Wraith