Flagship car brands and their Executive Luxury models this year
When it comes to luxury and cars, no one comes close to the names like Rolls Royce and Bentley. For 2020, those concerned in this segment have been working relentlessly to better their rivals in every department.
Race to be the best
From superior leathered upholstery to high-tech navigation systems, massage seats to infotainment systems, you can be assured that no brand is holding anything back to bring only the best and most luxurious to those who are within these cars. We line up the models coming out in 2020 that will push the bar higher in the executive luxury car segment.
Behold, The Models
Below is the list of the big names that will surely create waves with what they have to offer this year. There will be no limitation as to what the owners can come to expect. These brands are extremely serious when it comes to luxury and they put everything they can imagine to the engine, interiors, exteriors and possibly anything else they can think of.
- Bentley Flying Spur – the third generation that took the world by storm. Its longer than its previous versions. It comes with 6.0 liter W12 Twin Turbo that pushes out 635 horsepowers. Its almost all electric inside and active All-Wheel Drive system.
- Mercedes Maybach S650 – the 6.0 liter V12 turbo engine gives you that classic Mercedes look to it. The cream-colored interiors are just classical and luxury altogether. You get reclining seats behind. This is as comfortable as it gets.
- BMW 7 Series – the 7-series will always be something that luxury seekers will love and for 2020, they will put in sleeker designs. You can choose between Straight 6, V8 or V12 or hybrid engines. You get feet rests when you are at the rear.
- Lincoln Continental – comes with 3 V6 engine choices and 6-speed select shift automatic transmission. The doors open outwards and extremely roomy inside.
- Rolls Royce Phantom Tranquility – The white version is angelic and majestic. The dashboard is given a new look while inside is where all the magic happens. Totally limited edition with a 6.75-liter twin-turbo engine.
- Genesis G90 – for 2020, the G90 gets a whole new look from top to bottom. It comes with a 3.3 or 5.0 liter mapped with an 8-speed automatic transmission gearbox. This epitomizes luxury at its best.
- Alpina B7 XDrive – Powered by a 4.4 Liter V8 engine tweaked it up to 600 horsepowers. Takes only 3.6 seconds to touch the 100 km/h. It comes equipped with the latest BMW xDrive system.
- Cadillac CT5 – 2020 sees the new CT5 which comes with 2.0-liter twin-scroll turbo engine. This design is sporty and luxury combined into one which comes with heated seats.
- Acura TLX – Powered either by a 2.4 liter Iliine or 3.5 Liter V6 engine paired with either 8-speed DCT or 9-speed automatic transmission gearboxes respectively.